[Healeys] Drum balancing

Patrick & Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Sun Apr 6 20:48:01 MDT 2014

G'day Randy

I wouldn't hesitate at getting the drums balanced. A few years back I had
the four drums balanced on my car and the difference was amazing.

While my cars has drums all round I know of people with disc/drum set up who
have done the same and they have said the difference was well worth the
effort.

My bet is that your car will have out of balance drums.

Happy to send you a digital copy of our magazine containing an article I
wrote at the time. Just let me know and anyone else too.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Blue Mountains, Australia