[Healeys] Checker Cab Healey

healeyguy at aol.com healeyguy at aol.com
Tue Sep 24 11:04:39 MDT 2013

I find the car somewhat interesting but certainly a bit odd compared to an
original AH. At least the builder, whomever that may have been, used some
original Austin parts on it. The dual headlight pods are from a Austin sedan 3
liter. Folks where not enamored with the 1958 Chevys when they came out. They
had quad headlights too.
Aloha
Perry