[Healeys] Checker Cab Healey

I Erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 09:09:47 MDT 2013

Howdy all,
 I was cleaning up some old emails and came across this post. After looking
at the car for a while I was trying to imagine it with Facel Vega type 4
lamp look. Lights stacked instead of side by side.
Anyone good enough with photo shop to try and produce one to look at?
Cheers
If my back cooperates I will finish up my interior insulation this weekend.
and hope fully installing the carpets the following weekend.
Happy motoring.

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR