[Healeys] BN1 Exhaust stabilizer

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 19:14:31 MDT 2013

Many thanks for all the excellent replies regarding the BN1 exhaust steady
bracket. This list ROCKS!!

Pictures and measurements supplied by Kent, Jean, Roland, Greg and others
will be quite adequate for me to make what I need.
Interestingly I note that the clamp uses FNZ105 ( UNF 5/16") nuts.. fine
thread 2" exhaust clamps are a bit of a rarity these days.. I guess I'll
have to make that as well.

Michael S

--
Michael Salter