[Healeys] Watkins Glen BN1

Carr&Edwards scvc70 at epix.net
Tue Sep 10 09:22:15 MDT 2013

The rally covers a lot of the countryside -- this was not during the "old
course" re-enactment run (which is great fun -- if you've never been to the
Grand Prix Festival on the Friday before the races [always the weekend after
Labor Day], it's a blast.  Many of the rally participants park on the main
street, and then many of the weekend's race cars (from pre-war Alfas to
Porsche 917s) line up further down the street and then take several laps of
the old course.  It gets a bit loud on Franklin St. when they all go by!!)

Sarah