[Healeys] Watkins Glen BN1

Tom Felts tomfelts at windstream.net
Tue Sep 10 06:30:07 MDT 2013

Sad----if this is the old race route leading into and through town, then I somehow entered that route from another direction while trying to get into town, not knowing it was on marque driving day.  Suddenly a line of older Cobra's (I believe) came roaring thru and passing me--all the while giving me a not very pleasant look for being on "their" route.  Could have resulted in something similiar.

Tom