[Healeys] Zoute Grand Prix 2013 Photos

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Thu Oct 24 09:19:11 MDT 2013

I just received my latest Sports Car Digest and they had a feature on the
Zoute Grand Prix and Rally held in Belgium early this October. If you enjoy
looking at old cars being driven, there are quite a few pages of really
fine  cars participating in the rally and also a nice article on the weather
these  folks had to endure. In addition, there are also some nice shots of
Austin  Healeys at the event in the gallery. Anyone on our list?
    So if the weather is not quite right for driving,  you might enjoy
perusing these photos in between working on your cars.
Steven Kingsbury
BN1

http://www.sportscardigest.com/zoute-grand-prix-2013-report-and-photos/