[Healeys] Insurance (not specifically Healey-related)

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 23 12:52:53 MDT 2013

A lot of these Sandy collector cars made their way onto eBay.  Guy near me was
doing a pretty good business buying them off Copart, doing a minimal cleanup
and reselling on eBay without any disclosure they were a little salty.  If you
googled the VIN number in the auction, you could find the Copart auction from
a couple of months before until he wised up and started using a "clean" VIN in
the auction.  Complaints were made, but I don't see anything was ever done
about it.  These vultures ship these cars all over the country, so storm
damage is just one more thing to look for when buying a collector car.

Rick

"Madman in a death machine"
Follow My Nasty Boy Build:
http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo