[Healeys] transmission tunnel

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 04:24:09 MDT 2013

Hi Jim,
I'm suspecting he told you half the story...
Maybe he had a non overdrive side shift box, and he has now fitted a centre
change overdrive box.....
I suspect the car was changed from side shift to centre shift, in which case
the transmission tunnel cover would be an issue....
Best
Chris

Sent from my iPhone

On 16/10/2013, at 8:45 AM, Jim Werner <jwhlyadv at aol.com> wrote:

> I was asked the following question today and not sure of the answer.
>
> " do you know if the transmission tunnel was different on OD cars vs.
non-OD