[Healeys] Healey Sighting

Larry Wendland bighealey3k at aim.com
Sun Oct 13 10:07:58 MDT 2013

The wife and I and two friends were touring the Natchez Trace last week
and on Sat. the 12th at about 3:45p at the 4 mile marker, we saw a
green (BRG) Healey (a BN2 ?) with the top down heading North.  We were
stopped at one of the story boards and just caught a glimpse of it as
it went by.  Too fast to get much detail other than the color and the
driver, a gentleman with no hat.  I'm assuming, with an ear to ear grin
on his face and the wind in his hair.  Ya Hoo!!

Larry
'67 BJ8