[Healeys] Brake Fluid

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Sat Oct 12 09:23:32 MDT 2013

Re Castrol LMA Please note the following from their web site:

http://www.castrol.com/castrol/sectiongenericarticle.do?categoryId=9045405&c
ontentId=7081185

While LMA is not prominently displayed on the label, their product
description specifically states that it is LMA

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com