[Healeys] Marriage milestone

I Erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 19:53:25 MDT 2013

My wife and I went on our first date in My Healey. She has talked me out of
selling the car twice in 34 years. Each time we were broke, but she  wisely
commented that if sold, we would never afford to replace it and she could
ask me to part with my car/ She loved the first race I took her to at the
old Riverside Raceway to our yearly ABFM and vintage care racing Labor Day
weekend here in Portland. A true keeper on many levels. She even enjoys the
many auto and train museums I drag her to.
Here's a cold one to our supportive and tolerant significant others!
Cheers

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR