[Healeys] Marriage milestone

tom mitchell 3000mk3 at bighealey.org
Sun Oct 6 15:16:56 MDT 2013

Sorry, SHE (my wife) is the one who doesn't like car...well she (my wife)
does like the Austin Healey

Tom Mitchell
1965 Austin Healey BJ8 MKIII

"Ability is what you are capable of doing.  Motivation determines what you
do.  Attitude determines how well you do it." - Lou Holtz

Doing it and doing it right, is up to you!

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." -John
Lennon