[Healeys] 100 LeMans for sale

Patrick & Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Thu Oct 3 06:00:39 MDT 2013

G'day Craig

I agree with you wholeheartedly that there is no such animal as a Dealer
100M, as well as there are no BN1 100Ms.

When I was in the US back in 1975 I became fully aware of the differences
between a genuine M and a 100 (BN1 or BN2) fitted with a Le Mans kit. Since
then I have been trying to pass on the correct word.

The car in question is a beautiful car, but it is not a 100M and I think
it's unfortunate that it has a 100M grille badge.

I also agree that the seller has probably not picked the best auction house
and location to sell such a car.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Blue Mountains, Australia