[Healeys] 100 LeMans for sale

Jean Caron vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 2 19:52:40 MDT 2013

While this car should bring strong money just because it has been restored to
Gold Level standards and has been judged as such, I feel that after looking at
many of the other lots on offer at this particular venue, it may not be the
ideal place to offer it for sale. RM Auctions at Pebble Beach who incidentally
own Auction America would have definitely been a better place to sell this
car. Also, while most of us on this list know to what exacting level Rich
Chrysler restored Austin-Healeys, the speculators in this business have only
eyes for the two places in Southern California to which profit is placed well
ahead of the claimed Gold Level restorations but rarely judged as such before
being put up for auctions.

Jean