[Healeys] Handling Book (not specifically Healey)

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Tue Nov 26 15:19:33 MST 2013

I received permission from the publisher to put this book on my site. It is
on the technical page, suspension section. It is a pdf of 96 pages. Long
read but very interesting. Mention is made of Austin Healeys about halfway
through the text. While it is available on Amazon you can print it from my
site for free (or a bottle of Tanquerey if you ever get in my
neighborhood!!!)

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com