[Healeys] FW: LBC wreck

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Fri Nov 22 11:51:21 MST 2013

Take a look at the "My Modifications" section of the Technical page on my
site. The light I used fits the curvature of the rear shroud perfectly.
However, I must agree that the idiots texting will never see any light even
if you have a million of them and they don't care.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com