[Healeys] Aluminum Healey Found - 2nd try to post...

Scott Willis ahpowered at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 11 19:42:48 MST 2013

Well, I spoke with my buddy again and he thinks the info is probably lost in
translation from disabled husband to eager wife and that this car is actually
just a standard production Healey with just aluminum cowls. They are asking
$70k for this car found in a field awhile back with engine and drive train
out.

They are dreaming of a big pay off. Not gonna happen. I'll let you know if
there is more to this story.

Scott Willis
60 BN7 Austin Healey Club USA/Bluegrass Austin Healey Club
66 E-Type FHC S1

http://bgeuroclassics.webs.com/
BG Euro Classics Car Club President
Bowling Green, KY