[Healeys] 100K Healey on Ebay

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 11 08:26:57 MST 2013

My memory isn't completely shot.  Here's the Metallic Golden Beige BJ8 that
sold for $143k at BJ Scottsdale way back in 2006:
http://www.barrett-jackson.com/application/onlinesubmission/lotdetails.aspx?l
n=1238&aid=53  I'm not sure this was even an original golden beige car as
usually that's mentioned in the auction descriptions.  Kurt Tanner seems to
have done pretty well with turning out some eye catching color combinations.
I particularly like his California Sage over linen cars, even though never an
original color combo.

Rick

"Madman in a death machine"
Follow My Nasty