[Healeys] Universal joints

Richard Ewald richard.ewald at gmail.com
Thu May 30 11:03:31 MDT 2013

After all the years and all the thousands of u-joints I have checked, the
only sure way is to unbolt the flange from the transmission/rear axle and
rotate the the joint manually through it's range of motion.
Before a joint fails, it gets stiff, and you won't be able to detect that
with the joint in place.
Rick