[Healeys] Universal joints

Austin Healey pajtamuvek at gmail.com
Thu May 30 10:27:13 MDT 2013

With the engine not working, engage into top gear. Lie under the car. Put
Your hand carefuly on the UJ. Ask somebody to push the car a bit. Dont push
the car too much, realy just move it a bit foreward and back. With some
practice You will be able to feel if there is any play in the UJ.
Be carefull with Your hand.

Gergo