[Healeys] Water Temp gauge problem

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Fri May 24 08:32:21 MDT 2013

Had similar problem with mine.  Futzed with if for a few months--moving needle, etc.--then finally sent it to Morris at
West Valley Instruments; couldn't be happier with the results (also found almost 20psi of oil pressure at idle I had
never had before).

Not cheap--about $170 all told--but well worth it.  Also, the fluid/gas line from the sender will be different if you
still have the original gauge.  My original had a metal cloth-like protective sleeve--wouldn't protect much--and the
refurb will have a wound wire 'sleeve' that is somewhat less flexible and slightly larger diameter.

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net