[Healeys] Water Temp gauge problem

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Fri May 24 08:11:30 MDT 2013

Hi Derek,
If you are talking about your Healey's temperature gauge it is entirely
mechanical and has no electrical input other than the light.
If the gauge works but reads low I believe that the most likely cause is
that the needle has moved on its axle or the gears on the quadrant have
jumped inside the gauge which cam happen if the bulb is seriously
overheated.
Either way brain surgery is required..

Michael S

--