[Healeys] R&T to Disappear?

Stephen Hutchings s.hutchings at rogers.com
Fri May 24 08:21:18 MDT 2013

It is too bad, but anyone who works in what is left of the magazine
industry will not be surprised.
The old model was based on a time when specialty publications were
the only place you could go to find the vendors, info etc. in your
hobby/interest of choice.
We're all communicating on the device that eventually killed our magazines.
Having said that, and having spent a life in publishing, there are
lots of exciting online resources out there. It's difficult to make
them pay, but it was always difficult in the old magazine world too.

Stephen, BJ8