[Healeys] R&T to Disappear?

healeyguy at aol.com healeyguy at aol.com
Fri May 24 07:14:17 MDT 2013

Nigel was a fixture in the newer era of R & T. His creator Phil Frank passed
away in 2007. I guess keeping all those old R & T mags since 1956 will provide
some interesting re-reading during retirement.
Here is a link to a few of Mr Frank's cartoons.
http://www.bradleyrestoration.com/technical_resources/nigel-shiftright-automo
tive/
Aloha
Perry