[Healeys] Seat belts

Bob Haskell rchaskell at earthlink.net
Wed May 22 05:01:57 MDT 2013

John,

I've the retractable belts from BCS in our BT7.  I did make a bracket to
mount the retractor box to the two studs on the wheel well.  The
hardware supplied with the belts just picked up one of the studs.

I was thinking that there was some discussion in the past about the
shortcomings of the three-point belt design on the healey.  Low seat
back, wraps around the shoulder?  Kees?

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
AHCA 3000 Mk I registrar