[Healeys] BN2 Interior

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Wed May 1 06:14:48 MDT 2013

OK, I know this topic has been gone over before, but I'm in the throes of trying to make a big decision.  Our BN2/100M
needs a new interior--everything--and I can't decide where to buy.  I've heard Moss quality is decent, Skinner and some
others in GB are a bit better and Heritage is best but hard to contact.  Moss has a pretty good sale going on and I'm
tempted to pull the trigger, but just can't decide if it'll be good enough (can't fault Moss for service).

So, anyone care to weigh in?  Car will be a (really) good driver. Also, what's the list opinion on leather seats?  AFAIK
the car didn't come with them, but are they worth the extra $$$? Harder/easier to install?  Interior will be black--car
is W/B--is the white piping correct but just look damn good (or both)?

I know it's a personal decision, but I'm agonizing over this and would appreciate any feedback.

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net