[Healeys] Wiring Harness Replacement

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Tue Mar 19 02:21:00 MDT 2013

To protect the old switches and the thin wiring it is best to use relays
for dipped headlights, main beam, fog lights, spot lights, horn, blower
motor and wipers and if you have a modern sound system this needs some
heavy wiring and fuse protection as well.
For fuse circuits look at a more modern car, e.g. 1980's VW Golf, to get
an idea of a sensible spread of circuits. It may also provide you with a
combined fuse and relays box.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL