[Healeys] Colin Dodds daughter

Tracy Drummond bighealey at charter.net
Sat Mar 2 06:21:46 MST 2013

Chris,

What a heartbreaker. This really brought tears to my eyes and that knot in
the stomach when these unfair and stupid things happen.

Here we have MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Drivers) which has helped to get
tougher laws and awareness programs.  This is an example for the need for
such groups as MADD.

Thanks for sharing, you provided me a reminder.

Colin Dodds daughter

Hi Men,
A while back I told you that Colin Dodds, a 40 plus year stalwart of the
Sprite movement here in Sydney Australia, had his daughter killed by a
drunk, unlicensed driver.
It turned out he was unlicensed (suspended due to $4,000 in unpaid fines);
he was over double the legal limit in blood alcohol, had methamphetamine in
his system, and was out on bail for assault.
And this occurred at 7.30AM.....
Yesterday, This arseclown got 1 yr and 9 mths jail - for killing a 23 year
old mother.
http://www.news.com.au/national-news/nsw-act/catherine-taylor-a-life-taken-b
y-sheer-stupidity/story-fndo4bst-1226588776661
I'm speechless.
Oh. And they banned him from driving for 3 years.
The law is an ass. I just need to get this out there - this is ridiculous.
No faith in our legal system...
I'm writing to the Attorney General.
Chris.