[Healeys] Colin Dodds daughter

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 01:14:22 MST 2013

Hi Men,
A while back I told you that Colin Dodds, a 40 plus year stalwart of the
Sprite movement here in Sydney Australia, had his daughter killed by a drunk,
unlicensed driver.
It turned out he was unlicensed (suspended due to $4,000 in unpaid fines); he
was over double the legal limit in blood alcohol, had methamphetamine in his
system, and was out on bail for assault.
And this occurred at 7.30AM.....
Yesterday, This arseclown got 1 yr and 9 mths jail - for killing a 23 year old
mother.
http://www.news.com.au/national-news/nsw-act/catherine-taylor-a-life-taken-by
-sheer-stupidity/story-fndo4bst-1226588776661
I'm speechless.
Oh. And they banned him from driving for 3 years.
The law is an ass. I just need to get this out there - this is ridiculous.
No faith in our legal system...
I'm writing to the Attorney General.
Chris.