[Healeys] Where to put my mirrors.

Tracy Drummond bighealey at charter.net
Sat Jun 29 06:04:56 MDT 2013

I have two sets of mirrors for my BT7.  One is a set of 72 Harley mirrors
for when I am not running side curtains, the other a set of Raydots that I
made an aluminum gizmo to mount on the side curtains.  If I had a BJ8 then I
would probably get the high mount clip ons.  I saw a few sets at Rendezvous
and they looked very functional although not too stylish.