[Healeys] Where to put my mirrors.

Tom Felts tomfelts at windstream.net
Sat Jun 29 05:43:45 MDT 2013

After having already driven 1400 miles and still 600 to go--going to and around Conclave, I can vouch strongly for the clip-on side view mirror.  You actually can see the right side pretty good as well as the left---and yesterday we drove 0ver 300 miles of solid rain with luggage strapped to the luggage rack.  Happy to have had the clip-on side view mirror

tom