[Healeys] Semantic Battles over Silly Things

Skip Saunders tfsbj7 at mindspring.com
Thu Jun 13 15:30:22 MDT 2013

Actually, I was not trying to discredit you so much . (in a sense you are
merely repeating nonsense.something quite common among everyone).   I was
actually commenting on the Road and Track which was actually professionally
published, with an editor, and with all kinds of "checks" supposedly in
place to prevent poor information from spreading.   (you had no such
"backup" for your posting. so a certain amount of leeway is granted to you.)

You are merely the John Q. Public that might believe what he hears/reads
from Fox News.   ( or from NBC for that matter .. Just to be "fair and
balanced")

In any case it is Not a reasonable conclusion. maybe that is the difference
between a journalist and a scientist.   Just because the freezing point
lowers does not imply anything about the boiling point.   It is always
worthwhile to go to an original (and creditable) source. apparently Road and
Track is not.

Try this instead?

http://www.meglobal.biz/media/product_guides/MEGlobal_MEG.pdf

Thanks