[Healeys] clutch

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Wed Jun 5 06:13:54 MDT 2013

My Mustang has this 'feature.'  Maybe because modern computer-controlled, fuel-injected engines fire almost immediately
and don't require much cranking wear is kept to a minimum.

I will admit over the course of my 'career' I've attempted to start cars in gear--causing a lurch--but I've never hit
anything.

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net