[Healeys] clutch

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Tue Jun 4 23:53:17 MDT 2013

I have noticed the trend, but I am not sure if we are talking about most
cars. I am always a bit apprehensive when I drive such a car, but I
suppose they have solved the problem by fitting a larger/stronger axial
bearing.
The wearing of the axial bearing has always been an issue on older
British cars, talk e.g. to the Triumph guys.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL