[Healeys] Rear drums 65 bj8

" Just Brits " Shop shop at justbrits.com
Sat Jun 1 08:12:22 MDT 2013

<< On 5/31/2013 10:13 PM, Bob Spidell wrote:

A good, reliable parts house I deal with regularly refused to turn my
BJ8's drums.
Apparently, there no official specs and no reputable shop will turn
them without specs >>

1st sentence --- good for YOU, Bob (& the rest of motoring public).

2nd --- well yes & no <G> ! !   I have had in my hands drums from
various LBS (& Chevies <VBG>)
that DO have drum specs stamped on the edge of rim.  That # TELLS the
mechanic what he
can do.

I totally agree with Rick:  sounds (no pun intended <G>) like they are
adjusted properly !

Ed
Please visit MY site at:                        www.justbrits.com