[Healeys] Overdrive drain plug

Bob Haskell rchaskell at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 31 16:54:16 MDT 2013

Perry,

The part number for the service tool is 18G708 per BMC Service Tool
Catalog published by Churchill in 1965.  It looks like a short socket
(with the ears) mounted on a tube with a tommy bar on the other end.

Rob Nortier sells one he manufactures on ebay, but I don't see one
listed now (and don't remember his seller's name).

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
AHCA 3000 Mk I registrar
http://www.ciahc.org/registry_3000mk1.php