[Healeys] Horn Problem

Bob Haskell rchaskell at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 28 18:06:33 MDT 2013

Rick,

The horns are adjustable for wear.  The adjustment is covered in Norm
Nock's tech tip book.  I also have a Lucas workshop article on them that
I can send you.

If the tags are still on the horns,  the low note is "069448" or
"70063A/F".  The high tone is "069474" or "70071A/F".

If you want to get rid of these whinny units, I'd be interested in them.

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
AHCA 3000 Mk I registrar
http://www.ciahc.org/registry_3000mk1.php