[Healeys] Horn Problem

Rick Swain rjswain at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 28 17:52:40 MDT 2013

I have a problem with the horns on my BN4. I think they must both be hi-tone
horns since they both emit the same high-pitched, rather pathetic, beep. I'd
like to find a suitable low-tone horn to replace one of mine. Anybody have one
they want to trade? Alternatively, since I'm no stickler for originality, I'd
consider replacing these whingy units with air horns. Louder, as well as
something sounding more appropriate for a "handsome brute" would be good. Any
recommendations for air horns? Where did you mount them?
Thanks
Rick Swain'59 BN4