[Healeys] Emissions Compliance in New Jersey

richard mayor mayorrichard at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 25 18:18:27 MDT 2013

Here's a trick that worked for me when Oregon first went to emissions testing.
My car failed the test.  On a friends's advice I bought a can of "gas line
anti-freeze" and added it to the tank.  Drove around a bit and went back to
DMV.  The car passed. Not sure now what was in the stuff but it supposedly
made things run hotter.