[Healeys] Where to put my mirrors.

Larry Wendland bighealey3k at aim.com
Wed Jul 3 18:57:13 MDT 2013

Greg,  I find the placement of my mirrors satisfactory both for functionality
and period correctness.  They are close enough to see out of and not out of
place.  The passenger side one should be a convex one for a wider view.  My
mirrors are Talbot bullet style but not Talbots. This is how they look on my
Healey.  Good luck.

http://www.team.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=158

Larry
'67 BJ8