[Healeys] Transmission - rear shifter plunger

Jonas Payne jagmog at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 8 08:34:22 MST 2013

Went through the same thing on my trans rebuild 2 weeks ago.  Spent some
time cleaning and polishing the parts, when that still didn't work, I filed
the small plunger to a rounder shape and also rounded off the edges of the
recess in the large plunger.  Works like a champ now.

Jonas Payne
PBR Consulting
702-882-6711