[Healeys] Another con - fused question

john spaur jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 1 13:34:50 MST 2013

If I understand you correctly the fuse needs to be placed between
terminal A3 (which is one side of an existing fuse) and C1 on the
overdrive relay. Correct?

David Nock stated the white wire needs to be protected but I think he
may have meant the white with green wire coming off for terminal C2
on the OD relay because the relay should be protected at A3 on the fuse block.

John