[Healeys] 2 weber 45 questions

John Rowe john at jtkarowe.com.au
Sun Dec 29 15:14:55 MST 2013

Simon
I think you've just about nailed it. I would tend to lean towards the 152G
if I was silly enough to go again but I would like to know where the
progression holes were first. If I can work out how to I would send you a
diagram but suffice to say the 4th hole is about 1/8" closer to the manifold
than the cluster of the other 3 so that it is just passed by the butterfly
as it opens.
There is a person in Australia who trades as weberperformance.com.au who
sells genuine Weber parts for very reasonable prices (eg emulsion tubes $20
verses another importer $70-don't ask how I know).He states that he now only
sells the 152G (as well as 9's) because it seems to have overcome all the
problems.
Cheers
John Rowe
Qld Australia