[Healeys] Jaguar caliper question for rear discs

Richard Ewald richard.ewald at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 16:26:51 MST 2013

If they were loctited from the factory, you should see the remnants of the
loctite on the threads.  While I worked on these cars at the dealer when
they were new, I never split a caliper.
Personally, I would NOT split the caliper I would just remove the pistons
and overhaul the caliper that way.
Rick