[Healeys] BN2 Passenger Seat

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 03:00:36 MST 2013

What a great idea Mark!!
We right hand drive owners can swap spare "adjustable drivers seat runners"
with our left hand drive mates!!! And end up with 2 adjustable seats!!
That's cool.
As I head out to the shed.... I'm thinking .......I'm pretty sure sprite seat
runners are the same as Big Healey.....
Best
Chris

Sent from my iPhone