[Healeys] BN2 Passenger Seat

Mark Donaldson ardmorebusiness at xtra.co.nz
Sun Dec 15 02:42:31 MST 2013

Bob,

Only the driver's seat is adjustable.  The passenger seat is fixed.
I moved both of my seats on my BN2 as far back as they would go.
Still not quite enough room  . . .  but I'm 6' 2"   :-)

Just a thought  . . .  my car is RHD so the RH base is adjustable.
If you want to make your BN2 adjustable on both sides, try and find
yourself a RH base.

I can supply photos and specs of the wood packers if required.

Mark Donaldson
Auckland, NZ