[Healeys] BN1 Cylinder Head issues

STEPHEN CUSS stephen.j.cuss at btinternet.com
Tue Dec 10 03:59:17 MST 2013

Can anybody please tell me how they overcome the lack of an oil gun to service
the nipples on the various points, as I do not have the original Tecalmit tool
I a based in the UK, also has anybody with a BN1 come across the issue of the
oil feed nozzle in the cylinder head being reduced by using solder , and if so
why? I have just had the original head refitted with hardened values and seats
for unleaded petrol. On inspection the original nozzle has had the outlet
restricted to about 30% of original hole diameter.Thanks in advance for any
help with these issues.

Stephen