[Healeys] What color red was my BT7?

Derek derek.c.job at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 07:49:52 MDT 2013

Mike
Your car would have been Colorado red. The white will have been added later,
red and white was not a colour option. Personally I think it's best to stick
to the original colours. Not necessarily the original to your car though. It's
always harder to sell cars with personal paint schemes.

Derek

Sent from my iPhone