[Healeys] High speed miss - more info

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Tue Aug 20 03:19:35 MDT 2013

The rebuilt fuel pump would be my first point of attention. Try
measuring the delivery of fuel in liters /min and the fuel pressure. The
fuel pressure should generally be around 3-4 psi, fuel delivery should
be at least 0,5 litre per minute at the normal pressure.
Another point to check is your dwell angle.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL